Monday, July 15, 2019

SPACE BUCKETS UPDATE: Numbered Hing Fat Style "Space Astronauts", Two Sets of Ten + More



And then after sorting through them ...




Out of the bundle unpacked there were two complete sets of ten numbered poses plus a bunch of "stragglers". Those will be utilized for art projects, the two sets of ten get bagged up for the Space Bucket Box where I keep all my Space Bucket stuff.


I guess the question is, do these ten poses make up the entire series?


As stated on the first video this is a noticeably lighter colored and more flexible plastic then the ones from the other week. Subsequent observations confirm that it's a different casting batch for sure and my hopes might represent a set closer to the "original" pressings of these guys. My guess on the bunch above is that they are from the mid 70s, and indeed the loose Lunar Rover antenna included is very different than the one on the used set I obtained over the winter. Will post an update showing what I discovered.


No comments:

Post a Comment