Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Russian Cosmonaut Figures: Spaceman and Test Pilot, Semi-Hard Plastic, Non-Cherubic


Obtained from a vendor in the Ukraine who found them at a flea market. Other than that nothing is known about them by myself including how old they are. Semi-hard plastic, sort of waxy but harder than "army man" plastic.


Very different! Vended as "Spaceman" and those shoulder rings say Parachute Guy to me but definitely a non-NASA spacesuit, very Russian looking.



I like how his boots have treads.


Made In China, which only means the toy was produced there.


Definitely an Ivan. 


This vended as "Test Pilot" and seems much older. No markings anywhere other than those on his helmet, which I believe reads CCCP. And that's cool.



I'd say pilot figure from a rocket or jet.


Would enjoy learning more if anyone recognizes the forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment