Saturday, December 14, 2019

Soma "Star Riders" HO Scale Space Figures Set, 1996, With Female!




Have seen these around before and something told me the second figure from the left on the bottom row was female. Wish I'd been at Big Lots the day these were uncrated, there's at least two other figure sets, some space ships, and an ingenious "pop-up book" space city for them to inhabit. May have to look into that! Self-stored playset modules are one of the avenues I wish to pursue with my own toy set creations.


Odd blister package with the figures actually sandwiched between two laters of plastic, and behind them a pretty cool little collection of space scenes. Am debating ways to open it without destroying the printing as one can't just split the bottom open & shake them out. Maybe carve a little door for each figure?


Yup. That's a girl.







I like this one.







Very cool.




Shijumi from Starship Troopers.

UPDATE 12.23.19: I opened them.



No comments:

Post a Comment