Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Vintage Kindertoy "Hella the Computer Coordinator" Female Space Figure, Early 1980s? Ferrero/Kinder Space Toy




First upload to the dedicated Space.Trucks YouTube channel.

And a funny story: The 13 year old niece serves as my Child Demographic Sample whom I can query on about what's hip & cool with kids these days. Asked her over Christmas Eve dinner, does she use YouTube? (answer: every day, if not hourly). Does she have a registered account? (answer: yes, so she can keep playlists) Does her mom know she has an account? (answer: yes, and it is separate from both of her parent's accounts) Do they all know you are only supposed to register an account if you are 18+? (answer: yes, but everybody does it.)

I sat there speechless with an amused look on my face and decided to just keep my mouth shut. YouTube, good luck. Won't say another word on the matter, just go about my way doing what I do, with what I hope is an amused look on my face. Cos it's all so stupid.


Anyway, back to Hella ... And yeah, she can coordinate the bridge on my ship any day. Packin' some heat too. 


Looks like capable asset to any professional & competent space crew's technical staff. I like how she's not all skinny and anime/manga either. Has female curves, takes up space. Real women have mass. And they giggle.


Getting fish art in line. Four works due Jan 3rd, and I think this one will be adapted into the show poster, somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment